Apply for exhibition space
What we are looking for
We are interested in proposals for exhibitions in the gallery. You can apply for a solo, duo or group exhibition. Artists, artist groups and curators can apply. Applicants do not have to be members of BO, but we encourage artists with connections to Oslo to apply.
BO disposes of historically interesting premises in Anatomigården Rådhusgata 19, which is centrally located in Oslo and is part of the Oslo Art District/Kunst i Kvadraturen.
Mark clearly whether you are applying for a solo exhibition or are open to exhibiting together with others. BO can also propose new collaborations with other artists and curators.
- NOK 15,000 in fees per exhibition
- Documentation of the exhibition
- Event/ artist talk
- Cooperation on applying for funding
- Support for production and assembly
The application must contain:
- 5 – 10 pictures
- brief description of the art, the art project or the works you are applying for.
- PDF should not exceed 10 MB
- The PDF file should be named with your name, ex: karinordmann.pdf, so that we can separate the applications from each other.
- Applications that do not meet these requirements will not be processed.
NB! Vi ønsker oss søknaden samlet i en PDF. NB!
Den skal inneholde:
- 5 – 10 bilder
- kortfattet beskrivelse av kunstnerskap, kunstprosjektet eller arbeidene du søker med
- PDF bør ikke overskride 10 MB
PDF filen skal navngis med ditt navn, eks: karinordmann.pdf, slik at vi kan skille søknadene fra hverandre. Søknader som ikke oppfyller disse kravene blir ikke behandlet.